High pressure gas sampling & injection system:
- Online micro-sampling system under high pressure (up to 60 MPa)
- Liquid or gas samples
- Connection to an autoclave, a chemical reactor or a process line
- Adjustable sampling from 1mg to a few mg - Sampling temperature up to 250°C
- Applications: process monitoring, petrochemicals analysis, other.
Multi injector: “universal” injector including all injection modes
- Classical or programmable (temperature & pressure : PTV mode) Split or split-splitless, big volume injection, direct desorption of solid samples
- Temperature range : ambient to 650°C (increment: 1°C)
- Air cooling (option: LCO2) > 4 temperature ramps : from 1°C to 999°C/min - Pressure range : 0-400 kPa (increment: 1 kPa)
- Dedicated to high boiling point products or highly volatile products.
PR1350 Thermal Desorber: dynamic system for headspace generation
- Desorption, Re-concentration, Injection
- Desorption by flash heating (40°C/s) programmable from ambient to 250°C
- Peltier cooling in standard (-10°C)
Optional cold trap: -80°C (Liquid nitrogen) or -30°C (liquid CO2)
4 configurations available
Desorption oven for solid samples
Oven for desorption tubes
System for online gas analysis.