- Range 6 - Under-bench safety cabinets
- Range 14 - Secure cabinets for dangerous products
- Range 18 - Safety cabinets with glazed doors for toxics and noxious products
- Range 13 - Safety cabinets for reagents and toxic products
- Range 11.A - Compartments safety cabinets
- Range 11.B - Multirisk cabinets EN 14470-1 - Type 90,60,30 ou 15 minutes
Due to obvious reasons of safety (fire, explosion, corrosion, intoxication), dangerous chemicals must be handled and stored extremely carefully.
This catalogue will help you to find solutions relating to the storage of your dangerous chemicals according to your requirements of safety.
Do not hesitate to contact us for fast and personalized advice.
Public health (relates to toxics)
Toxics and poisonous chemicals must be stored in a specific place equipped with key closing.
Recommendation (relates to different families of chemicals)
Non compatible chemicals must be stored in separate cabinets or compartments.
Environment (relates to pollutants)
Each chemical liable to pollute water or soil must be stored with a retention tank.
European norm EN 14470-1 (relates to flammables in laboratories)
Flammables kept inside laboratories must be stored into one or more safety cabinets with a minimum fire resistance of 15 minutes. 4 classifications: 15, 30, 60 and 90 minutes.