The electric fan allows the extraction of toxic vapours generated inside your safety cabinet.
- Fan in compliance with ISO 3744; 0 marking.
- Fan in compliance with ATEX on request. Please contact us.
- Adaptable to all of our cabinets.
- Simple and aesthetic fitting.
- Easy connection between the cabinet and the vent box.
- Connection by flexible tube Ø 100mm (in option).
- Lighting control allowing to survey the proper working of the fan.
- Built in steel 12/10th.
- White epoxy paint RAL 9010.
- Steel electric scroll engine installed on silentblocs: - 220/240 volts 50Hz – 55,5 dB(A) - Flow: 215m3/ hour- Protection IP44 - Exhaust inlet and outlet: Ø 100 mm . - Switch ON/OFF with lighting control. - Possibility of flow adjustment thanks to dimmer.
CONNECTING KIT (KRC)
This kit allows to connect easily your vent box to your safety cabinet:
- 1 connection unit Ø 100mm(ref. CHJ) to be fixed on the cabinet air outlet.
- 1 metre of flexible tube Ø 100 mm (ref. KL100).
- 2 clamp collars Ø 100mm (ref. CDS100).